David Kinser, Enrolled Agent, provides financial services to both individuals and businesses. We give the same attention to all clients, no matter how large or small. The tax preparations we provide are tailored to the unique needs of each client, ensuring the best possible results and maximized returns. Dak-Inc. remains on the cutting edge of tax law and financial trends. We are well-informed and continually adapt to the ever-changing world of tax law and accounting.
Our company is dedicated to treating our clients with courtesy and integrity. We guarantee efficient, honest tax service that achieves remarkable results. Our years of experience and notable expertise ensure that your tax preparation is in good hands.
David's experience speaks for itself:
Clients include individuals, partnerships, trust, for-profit and not-for-profit corporations. Duties and responsibilities include preparation and review of Federal and State Tax Returns, preparation and review of unaudited financial statements, continuous financial consultation, tax planning and managerial guidance for the clients in various phases of business and personal activities.
Defense Contract Audit Agency, U.S. Government. Duties included various types of audits and reviews of government contracts up to $12,000,000. Other duties included contract negotiations, defective pricing reviews and analysis of cost savings to the government. The cost savings exceeded $1,000,000 during the eleven months involved.
Internal Revenue Service, U.S. Treasury Department. Duties included audits of organizations claiming to be tax exempt. These organizations ranged in size from $60,000 to $9,000,000 per year in gross receipts. Team audits were conducted for organizations having $10,000,000 or more in gross receipts. The audits were designed to uncover unreported income, unrelated business income, and any other infraction of Federal Statutes or Regulations.In one area of Medicare fraud abuse, I developed a program that is currently being used nationally by the IRS in the audits of Home Health Care Agencies. In that area I was asked to provide testimony to a Congressional Sub-Committee through the Government Accounting Office (GAO). As a direct result of this work, the Government has realized a savings of over $5,000,000 and it has brought the Home Health Care Industry to the national attention of the IRS.
Internal Revenue Service, U.S. Treasury Department. Duties included the review, correction and approval or denial of pension plans of all types (defined benefit, defined contribution, ESOP's, etc.) submitted by employers throughout the state of Florida.
Internal Revenue Service, U.S. Treasury Department. Duties included the examination and ultimate determination of correctness of the following types of returns:-Individuals-Corporations-Small Business Corporations-Partnerships-Payroll Tax
During these two years, I also worked special cases such as fraud investigations of narcotic cases, prostitution, and evasion of income taxes.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Charleston; Charleston, WV 1973
- Have met or exceeded National Association of Enrolled Agents Continuing Education requirements (30 hours per year), 1981 to Present
- Revenue Agents Training (3 Units), Internal Revenue Service Training Center; Atlanta, GA 1973 - 1974
- Exempt Organizations Specialist, Hofstra University; Long Island, NY 1975
- Employee Plans Specialist (ERISA), U.S. Treasury School; Chicago, IL 1976
- Master of Business Administration, University of Tampa; Tampa, FL 1979
- Defense Contract Audit School, Defense Contract Audit Agency; Memphis, TN 1979
- Enrolled Agent, U.S. Treasury Department 1981
- Accredited in Federal Taxation, Accreditation Council for Accountancy 1988
- Accredited Tax Advisor, Accreditation Council for Accountancy 1992
- National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI) Graduate 2014